Sunday, January 31, 2016

the truth is

truth is..

i feel like i am apart of the broken dreams club.
i find myself getting my hopes up too fast too often

and people tell me i get too caught up in things that don't matter

but love only tears people apart and feelings are temporary

and hearts were made to shatter.

and i welcome myself into February

realizing that real life is stranger than my dreams and if i had to explain why, you wouldn't understand.

but honestly some times i just don't want to know, cause somethings are better left unsaid.

my atelophobia is starting to take over like a disease while i do is listen to music and overthink everything.

but yeah life's crazy.




11 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of your whole blog design. And that first line. The broken dreams club.

    That's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, I am telling the truth on this; I wonder where this blog will go?
    Good so far.
    #Quality

    ReplyDelete
  3. "atelophobia" I had to look up that one. I relate to this post though. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read more and I liked the simple
    "But yeah life's crazy"
    Preach it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog and I really like this post. Eager to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "but love only tears people apart and feelings are temporary

    and hearts were made to shatter."

    This was beautifully written. Well done.
    (I'm proud of myself for knowing what atelophobia is.. I wouldn't say my fear is so bad to be considered a phobia, but it definitely used to scare me.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "and hearts were made to shatter" this is amazing! #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  8. your first line

    and the moon

    and the look of your blog

    wish i was as far along as you are this time last semester

    keep doin you

    ReplyDelete
  9. "realizing that real life is stranger than my dreams and if i had to explain why, you wouldn't understand." I love this

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your pen name and the look of your blog. Oh, and your writing too. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete